BOREDOM-BUSTING SUMMER ACTIVITIES FOR EVERY TYPE OF CHILD
Stuck in a summer rut? Have your kids hit the mid-summer blues?
I have at least 15 fun, productive ideas to help you snap out of it.
Some of these activities are for the whole family. Some can be customized to each child individually. However you choose to implement these activities, enjoy this summer while it lasts!
To hear all my summer boredom busters, click play below:
Quote of the Day
Anything you think you “should” do that you don’t enjoy doing, you’re going to avoid… Make sure you enjoy what you put so much effort into.
Caller Questions This Week…
1. Rachel, Type 1 Energy: How can I create more lightness and buoyancy for myself in a structured environment? (Listen at 30:16)
This new mom is working with routines of school, work, and motherhood. Listen to some simple tips to switch things up to support someone with light, upward energy.
2. Jan, Type 1 Energy: I promise myself things to look forward to when I accomplish something, but then I skip straight to the reward. How do I have more self-discipline? (Listen at 38:39)
Jan doesn’t necessarily have a problem with self-discipline. She’s trying to accomplish certain activities in a way that’s so contrary to her nature that she just can’t talk herself into it. Let our conversation about her garden support you in living true to your own nature.
Resources mentioned during the show
- The Carol Blog
- The Child Whisperer on Amazon
- The Healthy Eating section of Shape magazine
- Volunteer with United Way
- The first 4 Types Mom Panel video is now up on the blog! See it here.
- Dressing Your Truth for Men production is coming along.
- Next live broadcast in two weeks (August 6th). After two more shows, I’ll go back to my weekly schedule.
Tune in, call in, or contact
To ask your own question, please call in during the next live show.
Find the call-in number and live streaming broadcast here.
To share an idea for a future episode, please send an email: email@example.com
Do you have more great summer activity ideas? Please share your inspiration in the comments below!